Pricing Question about Miss Piggy Collectibles

Kathy Wohlert

Reaction score
Greetings from Austin, Texas. My name is Kathy and I am a "senior" in years. In the mid-to-late 1970's and early 80's, my mother developed a somewhat distinctive relationship with Miss Piggy . She collected pillowcases, a pillow, a calendar (1981), and a book. Suffice to say, she was a fan during that time period. After that, I became the caretaker of those items.

Fast forward...my mother and I had lived together for the past 9-1/2 years. She passed away very peacefully 10 days ago. I located her Miss Piggy collectibles and took a stroll down memory lane.

Now I am moving into a much smaller apartment and must part with much of my mother's and my own past. I began looking up her Miss Piggy items online, and opportunely I found you.

What I would like to do is to find out the value of these collectibles and the most effective and efficient way to sell them. What should I do?

A quick digression....my brother-in-law's name is Kermit. And his home is filled with....oh, you know!

Kathy

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi and welcome to MC. We're spinning this into a separate thread for you in the Muppet Merchandise section as your inquiries are better suited for that particular part of the forums.

You could post a list of what you have in your collection and then attempt to look up going rates on eBay before affixing a price to your own items. Please keep in mind that we're not professional price-estimators and there are a multitude of similar threads posted where other members ask about the value of their Muppet collectibles without getting an immediate answer. Hope this helps and have fun exploring the rest of the site.