Pricing for Several Muppet Dolls

Saralyn531

Reaction score
hello everyone! I don't know much about what I've recently come into, so I figured a panel of experts can point me in the right direction.

My grandmother has given me several Muppets dolls - Rowlf, Animal, Kermit, Grover, Miss Piggy & 1 other that I can't remember. These dolls are all still in the original packaging, never been opened or played with. From what I can tell, they were manufactured in 1978. I have zero intention on selling them, I want to keep them safely stored. Before I do that, I would like to know if there is anyone specific I should see to certify them for authenticity & appraise the dolls as well.

Thanks for your help! I appreciate it! My Grandma has a ton of fisher price toys in mint condition, original packaging, etc. I'm very grateful to have these dolls & appreciate any feedback in regards to caring & storing them as well.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Although these would have value being in mint condition, generally authenticity isn't required because it has the packaging. Authenticity is usually sort for screen used props. I guess if you keep searching ebay, you will get an idea of the value of the dolls. Welcome to the forum.

Saralyn531

Reaction score
Although these would have value being in mint condition, generally authenticity isn't required because it has the packaging. Authenticity is usually sort for screen used props. I guess if you keep searching ebay, you will get an idea of the value of the dolls. Welcome to the forum.
Thanks for your response & for te welcome! Yeah eBay has a ton but I've yet to see an entire set together. Good to know about the authenticity, I'll keep that in mind when looking around.