Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

antonydavanzo

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Here is the current status on the upcoming Muppets:

Animal - Shipping in late Fall. The price is $399.00

Gonzo - Comes up for Pre-Order on 9/19/07. Shipping in Winter. The price is $199.00

Fozzie - Comes up for Pre-Order in Sprint 2008. The price is $399.00

As always, this is preliminary information so everything is subject to change.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Amy
WOW.......I am shocked! Fozzie is soooo cheap! Thats great but I was just expecting the $399 to be a £399 and in fact I expected it to be £500. Cannot wait!

Just think guys, this time next year we will all be here comparing our photos of the group!

Telly

Reaction score
That was always my favorite part of getting new figures from the Palisades line. I loved when people would post pictures of their collection. I love when people post pictures of their Kermit photo prop replica. This will be MORE exciting as new Muppets come!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Wow...Gonzo is so cheap. I am seriously thinking about getting him. How can Fozzie be the same price as Animal? How is that even possible?

BigDumbWookiee

Reaction score
Wow...Gonzo is so cheap. I am seriously thinking about getting him. How can Fozzie be the same price as Animal? How is that even possible?
I'd expect things like the complexity of Animal's feathers, eyelids, etc, all helped bring up his cost.

Im blown away by these prices. I was already in for the long haul, but now there's no question about it.

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
It looks like MR are desperately trying not to price themselves out of the market. They realize that people wouldn't be able to afford $800 dollars for a replica. My only hope is that the quality isn't reduced too much for the prices.

Lab Rat

Reaction score
does anyone know what the MR Animals teeth will be made out of?

lithiumbrain

Reaction score
does anyone know what the MR Animals teeth will be made out of?
When I saw it at the Con, the teeth looked like foam that was painted white. Could of done without the white paint...made it look cheap. Maybe that was just on the proto? I'm sure they are figuring something out. :halo: Great news about Fozzie! That's about half of what we all thought it was gonna cost!

Lab Rat

Reaction score
did you notice what the tongue was made from it looks like plastic in some pics? yeah i cant wait to get fozzie he'll be great.

Bear Man

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

Here is the current status on the upcoming Muppets:

Animal - Shipping in late Fall. The price is $399.00

Gonzo - Comes up for Pre-Order on 9/19/07. Shipping in Winter. The price is $199.00

Fozzie - Comes up for Pre-Order in Sprint 2008. The price is $399.00

As always, this is preliminary information so everything is subject to change.

Let me know if you have any more questions!

Amy
Does this mean that Gonzo's nose problem has been solved?

Roll on Spring '08 - I think this is the first time I feel like I can't wait to part with $400!