Preorder the Animal Muppet Replica

doc hopper

Reaction score
please don't call them dolls. my wife will have a completely different opinion about me.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
lol sorry about that i didn't know what else to say.

muppetperson

Reaction score
Interesting that Animal will be in the same size box as Kermit. Hopefully that doesn't cause a lot of permanent creasing or anything.
I would imagine that Animal would be in a foetal position, but his legs would only be bent at the joint positions so I cant see it doing any damage.

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Here's one more interesting thing Travis told me. Animal will come in the same size box as Kermit... he'll kind of be folded up in there. I guess that's how they're able to offer free shipping.

:stick_out_tongue:
Did he say when they will be shipping these out Ernie? Hopefully sometime soon? :halo:

Was Once Ernie

Reaction score
Did he say when they will be shipping these out Ernie? Hopefully sometime soon? :halo:
He would only say "fall".

Actually, to be perfectly honest, he mentioned two months (both in the fall)... like this month or that month... but I don't want to repeat them because then people will hold Master Replicas to them and be disappointed if they miss.

:stick_out_tongue:

MuppetCaper

Reaction score
Yeah, . Just that's true. Just thought they had a more defininate date since they are being massed produced.

doc hopper

Reaction score
I'm dying for some Animal news...

anybody got some? anybody?