1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Original Soundtrack
    With a new Muppet movie one of the most anticipated merchandise releases is the official soundtrack. Listen to the Muppets Most Wanted original soundtrack now playing on Muppet Central Radio.

Power of the Dark Crystal - 2011?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Worlds' started by MrBloogarFoobly, Dec 22, 2010.

1. MrBloogarFoobly Well-Known Member

2. cabbageheat New Member

Seriously doubt that the film will be released in 2011. By now, we would have heard so much more, and seen at least a handful of behind the scenes images by now, if it was set to release by next year.

I find it odd, that all these sources and info about this new movie, come from obscure magazines and internet sources. I love the Hensons, but the news and info about this film have been handled horribly. I've seen too many interviews/news briefs about this film supposedly coming its become a "boy who cried wolf" story.

Until I see a trailer...I'm done.