Posting Issues

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Really? O_0

Because I'm not getting alerts for it...

Maybe its time we get that thread locked and start a new thread :/

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is anyone else having posting problems again? For the last week or so, the forum has been rather slow in the posting process, but I want to make sure it's not just me, because I know MC has issues like this occasionally, but at the same time, I've noticed my internet in general has been acting a little strange (did get a notice in the mail from Comfinicast about possibly needing to upgrade my internet speeds), so I just want to make sure what the real problem is.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Nope, its been pretty slow for me too. And my internet speed is pretty good

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I've been having problems, but my internet has been going off and on all day, so it might not have anything to do with MC.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks everyone for sharing your feedback. We're working on the situation and will get everything running back to normal as soon as possible.

By the way, a new forum feature that will be rolled out later this year is that drafts of your posts will be automatically saved every 60 seconds or so even before you post. So if your browser crashes or if you loose your work you won't have to start over again on messages.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Nice to know this is being looked into; I just experienced FOUR (yes four) errors in a row just trying to make one post.

FunnyBear

Reaction score
I guess it's not fixed yet :boo:! I just tried to post something a bunch of times and got the following errors:
The server could not respond/
Try again in 16 seconds

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Just remember, sometimes when you get that message the post really has gone through. Copy what you wrote and refresh to see if the post is there to avoid double posting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
The problems are becoming more and more frequent each day: presently, not only am I having posting issues (every, single, time, I, post), I'm also having issues trying to delete multiple posts, AND, I can't even see my alerts at the moment.