Postcard from Uncle Traveling Matt: "The Wubbulous World of Dr. Seuss"

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Dear, Nephew Gobo,
Today, I stumbled upon a world that's stranger than the world of the silly creatures. In fact, this world is stranger than strange! From what I understand, this place is called "The Wubbulous World", I'm not sure what that means, but it sounds rather wonderful! The first place I found myself is a place called The Jungle of Nool. There, I saw creatures I saw in the world of the silly craetures, but there were plenty of creatures I've never seen before, like a race of creatures called the Wickershams. This bunch of creatures seem fun loving enough and makes friends with anybody, even a fraggle like me. (I say, put me down, please!) However, I found some creatures les than friendly, like a fellow named Yertle the Turtle, who seems to enjoy ordering the Wickershams around along with a kangaroo named Jane. But the strangest thing I've seen so far is something called an elephant bird, a small elephant with wings! His name was Morton and his father was an elephant named Horton. Like any other creature, the bond between the father and his son is a very strong one indeed. A wonderful sight to see!
The next stop was a rather dark and creepy forest and rather scary. Now, Gobo, there are plenty of scary places in Fraggle Rock, but they pale in comparison to Mount Crumpit, especially the creatures who live here. One was a little furry creature called Max, but he's a friendly little fellow not like his owner, The Grinch! As you can guess, unlike Max, he's doesn't enjoy the company of fraggles or anything else for that matter. Hmph!
Then I found myself in a city square surrounded by silly creatures, but these silly creatures were different than the ones I've grown accustomed to. No, these silly creatures were every color you could imagine, much like fraggles, and just as fun loving and cheerful and musical as well. Then in the busiest part of town, I saw a rather long line of people. Naturally, I wanted to see what was going on for myself, after buying a ticket with the money I found in my pocket. I went inside and sat down, then to my surprise, it was a show and the hosts of this show, two creatures called Mr. Fox and Mr. Know. The fox fellow wore blue socks on his hands and feet and really funny I might add. Until now, I wasn't sure what a Knox is, but I'm sure I just saw my first one. The duo was very entertaining, one of the best shows I've seen in my travels. At that time, it dawns on me that maybe I've seen these creatures before, but I just couldn't put my finger on it.
The final creature I saw was a black and white cat with a red bow tie and a red and white striped hat followed by smaller ones that look just like him. Then it hits me, I've seen all these creatures in the books that the silly creatures have! Now, you may be thinking this was from dream I had in my sleep or from those books, but trust me, Nephew Gobo, this place is one hundred percent real, rather magical I'd say. Like I've said before, the magic is always there as long as we keep looking for it.
Love, your Uncle Traveling Matt.