Post Sesame Street Cereal

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Yeeeep...just what it says above....POST has released SESAME STREET cereal. Two diff kinds is what my gf and I seen today at walmart, a super walmart. There both called "Sesame Street: C is for Cereal, we ONLY bought the one with Cookie Monster :insatiable: on the box, he has the banana flavor and Elmos was strawberry. Theres NO shapes..just X's and O's! We didnt get the elmo one cause MOST MC members know i CANT stand him!

anywho.....good luck! :smile:

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
Yep! thos are it Hubert. The box is the size of a reg box of cereal too! :smile:

ncchuck

Reaction score
my local walmarts didnt have them are they new?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Wonder why they didn't use the whole Alphabet. Or why they didn't do a Count VonCount Number shaped one.

Still, this is going to be bought the second I find them.

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
opened em this morning to eat...ICK!!! taste like shhh.... well theres NO flavor and there blan and have this gross after taste! ICKKK! just letting you ALL know...beware lol.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
opened em this morning to eat...ICK!!! taste like shhh.... well theres NO flavor and there blan and have this gross after taste! ICKKK! just letting you ALL know...beware lol.
Yeah, I actually expected that. Let's face facts, these days cereal isn't made to taste good!

HeyButtahfly

Reaction score
Apparently this cereal was not made for adult tastes... although some 1 year olds I know won't touch Kix, and I've LOVED that cereal my whole life.