Post count dropped

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
now I'm glad I'm not a frequent visitor to the games section :/

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Jeez, pretty sure I just lost like 5 more. Stupid spammers...right when I hit 10K they gotta torture me like this -_-

Teheheman

Reaction score
Wow, glad it wasn't JUST me. I had about 5,400 post or something like that, and now I'm down to 4,300. Note to self: Don't play those games anymore lol

Daniel

meepmuppaphones

Reaction score
Yeah... A day ago my post count dropped by a hundred or so... I was like, "WHAAAAAAAAA?".

Vincent L

Reaction score
Wow, glad it wasn't JUST me. I had about 5,400 post or something like that, and now I'm down to 4,300. Note to self: Don't play those games anymore lol
Wow, and I thought I was hit bad with -140.

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Unfortunately, those types of games have to be restarted as deleting the posts of the spammers renders the entire thing unfollowable, kind of like removing that one keystone brick from a Jenga tower.
Hope you can understand and have a good day.
Is there a secret to restarting those games? I just ask because I was in the gaming area and couldn't find a "New Thread" button, though I did see something that said I had insufficient permission to post there. Does a mod or someone need to start a new thread or is there just no new threads there at the moment?