Post Awards Party

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Well, being that this little after party is so very quiet, I'm going to unleash some of the acts that I put together that didn't make it onto the show:

Ramblin' Coyote and the Sundance Dogs sing the songs of the Doobie Brothers.

Kevin Smith reads lines from Shakespeare's Julies Caeser...the Orson Wells WWII stage version.

Myself and grail act out Ho Chi Mien's epic play Bamboo Dragon while wearing funny Nixon masks.

Chris blows up Skeeter as Joan Rivers (already in progress).

Amy and Sunshine sing the tunes of Hairspray while skiing down the buffet table.

and finally, Wierd Al will perform "Livin' in the Fridge."

...we tried to get Gonzo to come in and tapdance with a flower pot on his head, but he was a bit busy getting his spine realigned. Enjoy! :smile:

-Matt

Jackie

Reaction score
I say we bring in the Weather men and women of the world. They deserve to get the exclusive interviews with us Muppet Fans. Forget the regular news anchors. We want the people who couldn't quite make it to the news desk and instead made it tot he weather center! YEAH!

Boober_Baby

Reaction score
Grrr... dare you forget ME!?

I am highly insulted! *I'm* Joan Rivers! ME! ME! MEEEE!!!

Glee. ^____^ See how good I am at being her? I even throw a good Rivers fit!

Now, back to my fit already in progress.

NO, you cannot get the weather crew to interview you! *I'm* interviewing you! And while I'm here, might I mention that you shouldn't wear your dirty old pyjama's from 1989 to an awards show! Oh! OH! Ohhhhhhh, how tacky!

^_^ Debo

P.S DON'T BLOW ME UP! I'm too young... well... I've had so much plastic surgery that I LOOK too young to die!

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
Here's your microphone Mrs. Rivers.

(hands over a microphone that looks like a stick of dynamite with a Nerf ball glued to it)

radionate

Reaction score
Ok, I've left my own offical post party for those boycotting the Golden Muffins to crash this one and see what it's all about.

And I realize it blows.

So come talk to the doorman at my post party. It's truly the A list party with tons of celebs. I've called in favors and gotten Lance Bass and Justin Timberlake from N*Sync, Britney Spears (keep her away from Justin), Todd McFarlane, Rosie O'Donnell, John Grisham, Morgan Freeman, Tiffany, and more to attend, plus E! entertainment television is covering it, and Me First and the Gimmie Gimmie's are playing, so talk to my door man, and if your cool enough, and your name's not Byron, see if he'll let you in!

I'm going back to my cool party now. If nothing else but to watch Luke ask Tiffany to sign his Playboy and Jamie staring at the door for Cyndi to walk in.

P.S. If you're wondering there is a connection with all of those celebs, what it is is a mystery!!!

EmmyMik

Reaction score
Originally posted by Crazy Harry
Nate was right. This party sucks.
You're right...

**walks by with straws and a vaccuum**