Possible Fraggle Rock project idea

OscarsTrashCan

Reaction score
Hello all. I joined this forum a short while ago, but this is my first actual post. Recently I came upon some mp3s of old Fraggle Rock songs. They brought back old memories of the show, and got me thinking about doing something related. As a hobby, I've made some audio "talk shows" for people in the past (no big names or anything, all just for fun). I was wondering if I might want to try doing an audio show based on Fraggle Rock. Doing so would consist of sound mixing combined with recreating the actual voices by use of computer microphones or such. It sounds abit weird at first, but I think it would be a good way to sort of bring back the show and introduce new listeners to the music and messages brought through it. I'd probably try to keep as close to the actual shows as possible, then maybe combine them with some new ones written by fans. I have experience in sound mixing, but would likely require alot of voices to do the actual show. It's still in its beginning stages, but I think with time and effort this can prove to be entertaining. Please let me know if anyone else feels this would be a good idea.

-Patrick

Erine81981

Reaction score
I like the idea. It seems like a new way of getting the Fraggles back up there like they were back then. Well if u need some help just ask for it and send an email. :excited:

OscarsTrashCan

Reaction score
Thanks alot for the offer. At this stage, I really need all the help I can get. It's going to take alot of work, but in time I think this will turn out to be an interesting project. :smirk: