Possible boyfriend?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So my friend who moved away a few weeks ago to another part of my state asked me via text message if I wanted to be his boyfriend along with dating him. But I have to get approval from my parents and if they say yes, I may perhaps have my very first boyfriend!

I am super excited at this moment right now.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Get this. I now have to talk to my parents about all of it when I shouldn't have to. Really?!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I have to get approval from my dad if I want to date this guy. Seriously.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
If you don't want approval, pack your bags and move out right now. What's stopping you? Excuses?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
If you don't want approval, pack your bags and move out right now. What's stopping you? Excuses?
Nothing is stopping me and there aren't any excuses. The only reason why my dad has to approve is because I have never dated before in my whole life.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Welp. I had a fear this would be coming. I'm breaking up with my new boyfriend over something I just said to him. He's just not the right guy for me and I would like to maybe try again in a few years when I am good and ready to. Just simply not ready for dating yet.

So upset right now and am actually crying right at this very moment.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Welp. I had a fear this would be coming. I'm breaking up with my new boyfriend over something I just said to him. He's just not the right guy for me and I would like to maybe try again in a few years when I am good and ready to. Just simply not ready for dating yet.

So upset right now and am actually crying right at this very moment.
Sorry to hear that it didn't work out. You will feel better with time.