Podcast discusses entire history of the Muppets with music & tributes

Reaction score
Hello Muppet & Henson fans,

My name is Luke Ski, some of you might know me from my comedy music played on "The Dr. Demento Show". My best friend & frequent comedy music collaborator Carrie Dahlby and I have a podcast called "Luke & Carrie's Bad Rapport". Last night I posted our newest episode, our "MUPPETS SPECIAL", in which I lead a discussion with Carrie covering the entire history of the Muppets, from Jim Henson's "Sam & Friends" all the way through "The Muppets" starring Jason Segel. Along the way, we play a ton of Muppet music & comedy bits to highlight our nostalgic trip through Muppet/Henson history. I also play a couple of tribute songs by Tom Smith ("A Boy And His Frog") and by myself, the great Luke Ski ("Who Let The Frog Out?", "Skeksis Back"). You can listen to or download the podcast (Episode #53) at the podcast's website, http://badrapport.com , you can also find it on iTunes. The Muppet Special content starts at the 55 minute mark of the episode, so if you're not interested in our usual podcast content, just skip ahead to that point. Thank you Muppet Central Forum for keeping me informed over all these years, and I hope some of you will take a listen to the Bad Rapport Muppets Special. Until next time, I'll be over here waiting impatiently for MuppeTelevision and Muppets Tonight to get released on DVD.

- Luke Ski :smile: 11/22/11