Pod People

ToastCrumbs

Reaction score
I'm curious if there are still some puppets from the Dark Crystal on exhibit at MGM studios, or does any one have some information on where there may be some Podling puppets I can view for research. I know of two Podling puppets that were given away, and I got a pretty good look at them but they weren't in that great condition. So I'm trying to locate one that looks as it did in the movie or some great pictures of the podlings on exhibit.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
where did you see these? on a web site? if it was a web site, could you give me a link? thanks :smile: :wink:

Habidabad

Reaction score
ToastCrumbs said:
I'm curious if there are still some puppets from the Dark Crystal on exhibit at MGM studios, or does any one have some information on where there may be some Podling puppets I can view for research. So I'm trying to locate one that looks as it did in the movie or some great pictures of the podlings on exhibit.
I have some pictures on my website of some exhibits!

The Book of Habidabad - Props and Exhibits

You can also check out my Podling pages!

The Book of Habidabad - Podlings

The Book of Habidabad - Pod Slaves

The Book of Habidabad - Ydra

The Book of Habidabad - The Pod Village

ToastCrumbs

Reaction score
HABIDABAD,

You are by far the best source for Dark Crystal information out there. I visit your site often and I'm always pleased with the amount of detailed knowledge you have of the film and behind the scenes info. If you happen to come across anything new please let me know.
Thanks,