please upload muppet babies episodes

memorex

Reaction score
hello I would watch some muppet babies episodes on youtube. so can anyone please upload muppet babies episodes on youtube.

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
there was a couple of them on there at one time. Aren't they there anymore?

memorex

Reaction score
well actually you are right there were one time on youtube of muppet babies episodes. but now they are gone. so it would be nice if anyone has muppet babies episodes that would be put on youtube.

treborgahkor

Reaction score
You may not be able to upload Muppet Babies episodes because of copyright infringment. YouTube has really been cracking down on that lately.

MrsWembly

Reaction score
My Fav episode

I want to see the episode where they are playing hide and go seek and Animal hides in the basement.....then it turns into Indiana Jones and the Temple of Doom. I HAVEN'T SEEN THAT IN OVER 15 YEARS! :mad:

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Ohh, Raiders of the Lost Muppet!! I haven't seen that in the longest time either!!! Jeffrey Scott did such a good job with that episode, as with every MB episode he did.

I'm not a YouTube person, so if anyone has Veoh, I'd be more than happy to download MB eps off Veoh!! I uploaded the 9 Wilkins Coffee commercial montages that were on the MC forums a couple of years ago as well as a Porky Pig blooper. My profile is here: http://www.veoh.com/users/BJWanlund

BJ

BradFraggle

Reaction score
memorex said:
can anyone please upload muppet babies episodes on youtube.
That's against the YouTube terms of service. You can't upload copyrighted works and they've been cracking down - deleting videos, banning people, and they could even take legal actions on someone who uploaded a Muppet Babies episode if they wanted.

Lamina

Reaction score
All you have to do is give it a fake title and it wont be picked up by YouTube so quickly... dont title it Muppet Babies. Just make a code that we all know to go to...

If you do this can you upload "Is there a Muppet in the House?"?
:halo: