Please help the Count!

BlueAM

Reaction score
Here I am, back again searching for more descripts!

The first characters I shall speak of are the AMs from the song "Listen to the Bells". Jim performed the guy who sings the song, but I'm wondering anyone else from the song. Please describe each character as best you can.

Thanks, as always, and Happy New Year!

BlueAM

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Woo-hoo, back in 2005 and better than ever. Uh, I'd like to add to BlueAM's request and please explain how best the characters described could be added to the list, give examples of the name that you would list the characters as.
Thanks and let's keep the party going with BlueAM's great threads.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
BlueAM said:
Here I am, back again searching for more descripts!

The first characters I shall speak of are the AMs from the song "Listen to the Bells". Jim performed the guy who sings the song, but I'm wondering anyone else from the song. Please describe each character as best you can.

Thanks, as always, and Happy New Year!

BlueAM
There were four AM's who sang this song:

The Lead Singer Kid: A pink AM wearing yellow-blue-and-green striped shirt and red sunglasses and having brown curly hair. Performed by Jim Henson.

The Lead Singer Kid's Brother: A Roosevelt Franklin AM with brown hair and wearing black sunglasses and a blue sweater with red and green stripes on it.

The Lead Singer Kid's Mother: A purple AM with curly brown hair and wearing blue sunglasses, flowers shirt, and a yellow neckerchief. Also appears in a sketch as Amanda where Ernie (as the Boat Captain) loves the boat.

The Lead Singer Kid's Grandma: A green AM with curly gray hair and wearing black sunglasses and a yellow (usually) shirt.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks TotallySpiesFan. How would you suggest adding them to the list? Under what entry/character name should they be listed as?
Hope to hear from others soon, and have a good weekend.

TotallySpiesFan

Reaction score
The Count said:
Thanks TotallySpiesFan. How would you suggest adding them to the list? Under what entry/character name should they be listed as?
Hope to hear from others soon, and have a good weekend.
The Lead Singer Kid should be named Little Jimmy.