Please help identify Bert & Ernie song

katwil

Reaction score
Hi - I'm trying to find the name and lyrics of the song that Bert and Ernie sang on an old episode of Sesame Street. Bert and Ernie were sitting by their bedroom window, staring out at the moon and I think the song was about friendship. It was a really sweet, tender scene and I'm trying to remember the song that was sung. Can anyone help with this? Thanks! - Katwil

roadrat15

Reaction score
Originally posted by katwil
Hi - I'm trying to find the name and lyrics of the song that Bert and Ernie sang on an old episode of Sesame Street. Bert and Ernie were sitting by their bedroom window, staring out at the moon and I think the song was about friendship. It was a really sweet, tender scene and I'm trying to remember the song that was sung. Can anyone help with this? Thanks! - Katwil
I'm gonna take a stab in the dark and probably injure myself in the meantime,but maybe the song you're talking about is 'imagination.'at the end of it, the street was flooded with balloons. It looked great.

Ol' Buddy Bert

Reaction score
It sounds more like the song that aired on episode 3999 of sesame street althought I can't quite recall the title. They sang about their friendship and things they remember as vintage clips were shown. It was a really nice song.