Play With Me Sesame???

billyk

Reaction score
What is Play With Me Sesame???

I know it is on Noggin - but what does it comprise of? New shows? Old episoides?

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
play with me sesame is place where everybody goes to watch the sesame street when they first started to air. so basically the older episodes. haven't you ever watched it?

muppetmayhem

Reaction score
they are basically the same thing, actually i think that you are right. the sesame street umpaved is the old episodes and it is the play with me sesame that was the same as sesame street. I don't know why they would broadcast two of the same thing. Well they normally don;'t come on at the same time so maybe it's like that so we can watch extra sesame. It kinda beats the heck out of me. I know i didn't probably help you out that much but oh well. :smirk:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Correction:

Play With Me Sesame is NOT older Sesame Street episodes, it is completely different from Sesame Unpaved.

Here's some information about Play With Me Sesame which was found on Noggins site: http://www.noggin.com/shows/play_sesame.php

"Play with Me Sesame, a half-hour interactive series, brings children on a playdate with some of their favorite Sesame Street characters: Bert, Ernie, Grover and Prairie Dawn. Each episode mixes classic Sesame Street footage with newly created games and activities where the Muppets invite children to join in. Play With Me Sesame extends Sesame Street’s time-tested educational mission through opportunities for active learning. The participatory design encourages preschoolers to express themselves creatively, while the games and activities support such cornerstone cognitive concepts as same and different. As an interactive experience, the program helps children cultivate skills and attitudes needed to succeed in the social environment of school."

Hope this helps to clear things up.

erniebert1234ss

Reaction score
Thanks Cindy. I needed that little blip of the radar. *screams at his classmates to shut up* I need some of the old eps of Unpaved! Anybody got a "legal" download site (notice I emphasized the LEGAL) where you can download classic Henson stuff like the Wilkins Coffee commercials?

Thanx!

BJ