Play Along Videos

alison howarth

Reaction score
I am looking for Jim Henson's Play Along Movies. I would like to get the whole set, but am particularly interested in "sing along, dance along, do along" I appreciate any help in finding the videos or a site where I can look some more. Thanks!

scarecroe

Reaction score
They did 6 of them, one of which (Sing-Along, Dance-Along, Do-Along) I've seen and I thought was really cute. I'd say eBay and Half.com would be your best bets for starters.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Originally posted by furryfella
or try amazon.com :wink:
Specifically the zShops and Auctions... to avoid confusion. BN.com also has a trader's market, but I don't know if they'd have this sort of thing. The other auction outlet I can think of is Yahoo Auctions.

alison howarth

Reaction score
scarecroe,
thank you for your messages, sorry I haven't replied sooner. My computer is on a telephone link that crashes a lot, and with a little one at home it's not easy to get a chance to play on the internet. Also, I am fairly computer illiterate and can't seem to use this site very well, for instance I think I am replying to you right now, but who knows where my note is going to show up. so, I have looked on ebay, amazon and a bunch of other places. half e-bay had the movie I'm looking for, for a while, but wouldn't accept my order from Canada. The 'play along' series is a Lorimar production and I've even tried to find something through that, but no luck. I tried this site to see if any Muppet fans may have better ideas on where to search for this elusive series. I used to rent 'sing along, dance along, do along' for my daughter, who just turned thirteen, at Roger's Video (I've tried that route, too; Blockbuster, and other video stores). I just think my 18 mo old son needs the Muppets to get the most out of his babyhood!
thanks again for your ideas, still searching, Alison :big_grin: