Pirates and Muppets?

DannyRWW

Reaction score
I was at wal Mart the other day and saw Pirates of the Carribean two with a bonus Pirate song disc. Anyways two of the songs were from muppet treasure Island I believe.... the thing I noticed is that they were listed as copyright Muppet Melodies or something like that. I don't have the new Christmas Cd but is this a new "division" Of the Muppet Holding Company (and I guess in turn of Disney)?

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
yeah that is pritty cool! I bought the 2 disc lastnight at WalMart and my Brother went with me, he JUST wanted the 1 disc and I told him get the one with the CD, it was the SAME $$ with out the CD. so he got the Cd and gave it to me! :big_grin: Its NOT Muppets singing them but its STILL cool that Disney included these Muppet songs as i DONT have the cd. :smirk:

Blinky_Fish

Reaction score
Well...

I really only want - I'm a real pirate - from the Muppet Treasure Island Sing along tape... That song seems to be missing.... - But, it is the wadding in the cannon mon!:rolleyes: - Everytime my kid puts that Tape in - I sing that song out loud...

BradFraggle

Reaction score
Anyone with the CD able to share MP3s of the 2 Muppet songs? :smirk: