Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Fragglemuppet said:
You know, when you said that about feeling sorry for the pigs, I was thinking; sure, you might feel sorry for them, but I'll bet you're not as sorry as the puppet builders, lol!
:eek:
Are you implying that the builders would be upset over what happened to them like parents seeing their own children come to grief Kate? More lol :big_grin:

You're quite welcome indeed. I was pleased to send it to you.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
BTW What do you all think of my latest signature. It certainly sets this cool thread of mine off doesn't it? :wink: :big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Love the new sig, Marty! Especially that "Uh-oh" part... totally priceless. :big_grin:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Personally my favourite is not the Uh-oh part, but the Watch your step part.

It was very clever the Muppeteers were able to move the two pigs so that it looked like they really were trying to watch their step in hope that they would not fall off the mountain, the way their unfortunate companion did, wasn't it?:big_grin:

Skye

Reaction score
Oh, absolutely. I think I just love the way they looked at each other and said Uh-oh when their buddy fell... like, they were thinking, "Well, that can't be good!" I can hear it in my head, and it just cracks me up. :big_grin:

I definitely agree, that was very clever! Very cool to watch, and not easy to accomplish, I'd imagine!

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Skye did you also notice that before their buddy fell he stared down the mountain a lot as if he was nervous about the height he was up at. I always think to myself what a joke that was since if he didn't like heights why would he have gone hiking in the mountains with his best friends in the first place?
Still you must admit, it was definitely effective in hinting to the viewer what was going to happen in the sketch eh?

Skye

Reaction score
Haha... no, actually I hadn't noticed that! I'll have to watch for that the next time I see it. I love foreshadowing like that.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Well just click onto the link in the thread and watch the pig on the end very carefully. See how he even scrunches up his snout to give a slightly perplexed expression compared to the other two halfway through the first verse.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YhI4q1savV0

In fact I'll even provide the link again here.

Skye

Reaction score
Yeah, I thought about doing that, but I have the slowest connection in the world, so it would take a while to load, ya know? I might try it later, and I will definitely watch for that!

It's really cool that they decided to show that fear the way they did... yet, silly piggy still climbin' that mountain! :big_grin:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Yeah Marty, I love the new signature! My favorite bit is the way he's just singing with out a clue, "valdera, valde-aaahhh!"
:mad: (It's the closest I could get to a pig.)
:eek: lol

My quip earlier referred to the fact that the puppet builders, apon seeing their creations be destroyed, would have to work to rebuild them.
:wink: