Pigs singing the Happy Wanderer

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
:smile: I am very pleased that some people remember and love that sketch very well:excited:
Anybody remember the goat appearing at the very end implying that he was making the poor pigs fall to their doom and pushing those boulders into the last one LOL:big_grin:

crazed gonzo fa

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
:smile: I am very pleased that some people remember and love that sketch very well:excited:
Anybody remember the goat appearing at the very end implying that he was making the poor pigs fall to their doom and pushing those boulders into the last one LOL:big_grin:
I remember that too! HAHAHA!!!!!

dpurves

Reaction score
I definitely remember that one! In fact, back in 3rd grade we were doing The Happy Wanderer song as part of the school Christmas play, and I remember that this episode aired while we were practicing for it, so the next day everyone was all excited because we were doing the same song that they had on The Muppet Show.

That was a great skit! Thanks for bringing back that memory. Oh, and thanks for also bringing back the bad memory of that Christmas play.

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
You're welcome dpurves. But if you don't mind me asking why do you have a bad memory of your Christmas play?

You don't have to answer that if you'd rather not my friend.

dpurves

Reaction score
Bill Bubble Guy said:
You're welcome dpurves. But if you don't mind me asking why do you have a bad memory of your Christmas play?

You don't have to answer that if you'd rather not my friend.
Actually, it's because we had to do this dance along with the song, and my friend and I were up in the front during most of the practices, but we just couldn't get it right and our teacher said that we looked like we were just throwing our bodies back and forth, so they wound up sticking us in the back so no one could see us. Then my father got mad because he brought his camera but couldn't get any good pictures of me because there were so many people in front of me, and I was too embarrassed to explain why I got put in the back.

I feel like I'm in therapy.:smile:

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
So anyway is there anybody out there who can give me any definite information as to who wrote The Happy Wanderer sketch please?

MartyMuppets

Reaction score
Bump. I love this thread. Let's see if any new members comment upon it.