pic from muppet x-mas movie in rolling stone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

the_great_gonzo

Reaction score
Hey everyone,
In the new issue of Rolling Stone (with Keith Richards on the cover) there is a little article about Snoop Dogg's appearance in the new christmas movie. It says:

SNOOP:SENSATIONAL,MUPPETATIONAL:
"He taught me 'Off the hizzle fashizzle'" said Kermit the Frog about Snoop Dogg's cameo in A VERY MERRY MUPPET CHRISTMAS TV special. Since he quit smoking pot, Snoop, who has three li'l Doggs at home, has been concentrating on kid stuff.

Not only that but there is a picture. It's Snoop sitting on a staircase with Floyd, Dr. Teeth and Janice. Not only that but Janice has her mouth open as if she is saying something. Could we be seeing the return of Janice. And Dr. Teeth too. I'm getting very excited to see this movie.

King Prawn

Reaction score
Janice back? I hope so

Dr. Teeth & Janice, i really hope so.

So is anyone able to scan the pic

tomahawk

Reaction score
so whos gonna jump on the pro snoop bandwagon now?

Thog

Reaction score
Janice has ugly hair in the pic. It kinda looks like it's been crimped. It also looks as if they are sitting on the stairs backstage.

Dan

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If someone can send me a hi-res scan of the picture for the site that would be great.

Drtooth

Reaction score
J-J-J-Janice!?!?!?! QUick! Get Byron over here! He'll rully want to see this!!!!

DarthGonzo

Reaction score
My question: would they REALLY go out of their way to specifically photograph Snoop Dog with JUST Electric Mayhem members if they WERENT going to be in the TV special?

I've got a feeling that Rowlf is going to be in the special. If Janice and Dr Teeth are in it too, it's gonna blow me away!

No...where's Scooter?

towels

Reaction score
Originally posted by DarthGonzo
My question: would they REALLY go out of their way to specifically photograph Snoop Dog with JUST Electric Mayhem members if they WERENT going to be in the TV special?
I guess they might since Snoop isn't going to be in it now either...

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
usually when they have a photograph that shows people in a movie, they've usully cut that scene to put it in for as a picture for publicity which means that the electric mayhem will probably be used more than just background characters.......don'tknow how big of a role thy're going to have but they will probably speak......

and if they are going to use the electric mayhem with them interacting with the other guests and muppets, my question is why are they just now letting dr. teeth and the gang do this kind of stuff instead of in the last 3 movies and in muppets tonight?...just a thought

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
They've probably not been used in a while so we will not be so shocked and judgemental of the new voices.

Me? I'm VERY excited about the returns of fave Muppet characters like them...just hope to see Scooter, too.

FOZ

Status
Not open for further replies.