Photoshopin' some Muppets

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
I was bored today so I thought I would use photoshop and combine some of the more popular muppets into one UBER-MUPPET!

Anyway, this was the result.

Please, any feedback is welcomed, also, see if you can count the number of muppets used and who.

RedPiggy

Reaction score
Wow, that's disturbing, LOL.

I see:

Beaker's hair.
Fozzie's head.
Piggy's ears.
Scooter's glasses.
Gonzo's nose.
Dr. Teeth's upper teeth.
Animal's tongue and lower teeth.
Kermit's frill.
Pepe's body.

That's ... uh ... 9?

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Haha! That is wonderfully creepy and hilariously awesome. Very cool. :big_grin: I count and spot the same as RedPiggy... are there any more we're missing? VERY cool!

PS - Are those Fozzie's hands as well?

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
RedPiggy was right.. there are only 9 Muppets.
Those are Pepe's hands, I just played with the colour so that they would match Fozzie's shade.

I was just thinking something that would be fun, more of a challenge for me actually.

If anyone has any requests as to a mixture of Muppets they'd like to see, post them and I'll do my best to capture what said "muppet" would look like.

Same idea: mixed body parts, so when you're requesting be specific. ie) Piggy's snout, Scooter's hair, etc.

Could be fun! :smile:

ZeppoAndFriends

Reaction score
HOLY SMOKING COW!

That was WEIRD! That was FREAKY! I NEVER want to see ANYTHING like that EVER AGAIN!

:shifty:*Makes sure no one's watching*:shifty:

(Do another one!)

Super Scooter

Reaction score
HOLY SMOKING COW!

That was WEIRD! That was FREAKY! I NEVER want to see ANYTHING like that EVER AGAIN!

:shifty:*Makes sure no one's watching*:shifty:

(Do another one!)
Agreed on both counts! It's so freaky, I never wanna see it again! At the same time, I want to see it a thousand times more, and a million more like it a thousand times more (that's like a billion views... how 'bout that?)

GonzoLover85

Reaction score
If nobody has any requests, I'm going to start working on a couple news ones today. I'll just warn you folks: My wife is due to have a baby this week, so I may be away for a little while.

So just be patient. :big_grin: