1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Photos of Kermit at my Wedding

Discussion in 'Muppet Replicas' started by Hat Sharpener, Jan 23, 2009.

1. liquiterge

liquiterge New Member

2. bazooka_beak

bazooka_beak Active Member

That is adorable. He's looking sharp in that little outfit :) If I ever got married, I wonder if I'd be brave enough to attempt this?
  3. JJandJanice

JJandJanice Active Member

Wow that's a neat way to use your Kermit replica.

Great job, and congrads for getting married
  4. normkangaroo

normkangaroo New Member

Very cute photo's. Looks like Kermit really enjoyed himself :)
  5. Nick22

Nick22 Active Member

nice! pretty awesome! what size does he wear?
  6. scottishpiggy

scottishpiggy Member

oh i wish Id thought of this. Closest I got was walking up the isle to "home at last" from labyrinth (we walked down to that music that plays in the medal ceremony in star wars episode IV) ....and rainbow connection on my DVD
  7. macstone

macstone New Member

8. OLumeVaSti

OLumeVaSti Member

That humored me. My favorite has to be the one where he asking for a glass of wine
  9. jamesturner281

jamesturner281 New Member

whoa!I love it..Kermit was on the wedding..It looks great. Though she looks small than usual size, but she's cute in the photos. LOL. I will spread this photos from my relatives, and see there reactions.