Phone interview with Elmo

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Why in the world would Kevin Clash put up with that stupid stuff?

Princeton

Reaction score
What was 'harsh' about it? Kevin handled that like a true professional; go, Kevin!

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I don't see what is so funny about the interviewer's loud, aggressive and rude ranting. It's not comedy - it's lazy and panders to an audience that thinks trying too hard to appear uneducated and being disrespectful is cool. I hope this is not what the future holds for entertainment. Elmo handled it nicely. Kevin Clash never dropped a beat. I think Frank Oz (probably the best Muppet performer of all time) would have bitten back and then hung up on this foolish radio hack. :mad:

MWoO

Reaction score
Ok I'm sorry but how on earth did someone who speaks like that get on the radio? I cringe when I hear someone speak like that. It just reeks of stupidity. Whats sad is it is not being done in an ironic way.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Well i think that Muppets and radio don't mix, and DJ's don't really know how to deal with the Muppets. Witch come to think of it a lot of TV talk show personalitys don't ethier. I can think of only a hand full that do good with the Muppets on there show.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Hasn't this been hip hop "talk radio" for years now? Seems like typical fare to me...

Fluffets

Reaction score
The person (donshay?) who interviewed him sounds sort of ignorant or like a rapper. Who is this Donshay guy anyway? He sounds like the sort of person you want to punch! :mad: :wisdom: Anyway mainly his slang is so annoying. Pappet? Skreet? Where has he been? Koozebane? Its weird. Elmo seemed happy though. (remembering he's a muppet/puppet.):smile: