Phobias

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I think its the same one. My dad's mothod of dealing with spiders is smacking them with a broom so their web breaks and the spider runs down the side of the deck :smirk:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, maybe you'll want to call an exterminator anyway?

bazooka_beak

Reaction score
Forgot to mention that I'm also afraid of cemetaries. Day or night, I won't go, and if I'm pushed into it, I'm tense the whole time and kinda jump over the area in front of the tombstones (so as to not "step on" the coffins buried there :stick_out_tongue:).

Drtooth

Reaction score
I must say this... I am sick and tired and in every way bored of the stereotypical "scary Clown" thing. other than the Clown Prince of crime, The Joker, and the infamous Clown Pirate and Chop Chop man Captain Buggy, they're all just so dull...

But I won't say anything about anyone's fear of clowns, if no one mentions my morbid, horrifying fear of rubber Spiders.... the large ones. And I'm not making a joke. Thinking about them gives me a horrible panic attack... looking at them makes my blood run cold.... I've run out of certain stores when I see the aspect of them.

of course, I never really cared for real spiders... but the toy ones are gruesome and horrifying.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I have a phobia of Rosie O'Donnell......
She's quick to label Kelly Ripa a homophobe because of a simple comment she made of telling Clay Aiken she doesn't know where his hands have been when he covered her mouth to shut her up.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
She's quick to label Kelly Ripa a homophobe because of a simple comment she made of telling Clay Aiken she doesn't know where his hands have been when he covered her mouth to shut her up.
I personally don't want to know where Rosie's hands have been either. I actually don't want to know where anybody's hands have been!:flirt:

Vic Romano

Reaction score
I thought that was blown way out of proportion. I wouldn't want anyone putting their hands on my mouth, I don't care who they are, that's rude and unsanitary. :attitude: But I sorta' like Rosie also, so go figure. :sing: