Pets

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Sorry if there's already a thread on this, just thought it might be nice to have a pet-related discussion.

Anyone here got any particularly sweet or note-worthy pets? :sympathy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Just my bunny, Tommie, who pretty much IS a daughter to me...

She's mean, grumpy, agressive, territorial, hateful, standoffish, she grunts, she snorts, she hisses, she snaps, she bites, and I love her to death.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
She's five, so in bunny years, and she's an old gray hare!

Come September, she'll be six, and come October, I will have had her for five years... the longest I ever had a bunny, or a pet in general!

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Awww that's sweet.

I got a little goldfish for my 17th birthday (I decided to have a mature birthday, my best friends also bought me a Mr. Potato Head :stick_out_tongue: ) and she's called Ophelia and she's very sweet.

Not very talkative, but very sweet.

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
I have two dogs: one is Toby, a geriatric mix of German shepherd, black lab and heaven knows what else, and Sonja, a hyperactive, toothy, forty-pound, five-month-old German shorthaired pointer. She's adorable, but a terror.

Before Sonja, but at the same time as Toby, we had Marta, also a German shorthaired pointer. Five months ago she went off to bliss eternal at age 13 and a half...I carried her collar in my pocket at my graduation from college on Sunday.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I've had goldfish, but as you know, they don't last long. We've also had two hamsters. One escaped the night we got him the other died after a couple of years.