Petition for Skeeter in The Muppets... Again!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Who is Luis Gold? I thought his last name was Rodriguez?
Yeah. Better watch that spelling, Wembley. I believe he was referring to muppeteer Louise Gold.

Also, that would be a good idea. I really liked her role in 'The Muppet Show' comic book. If the new movie is already in production and it's too late for her to make an appearance, they can at least consider putting her in future projects.

PanthraDion

Reaction score
Well, I agree with this petition. I think that it would be wonderful to have Skeeter as a real Muppet.
Actually, let me rephrase my above statement. Since the movie is already in progress, obviously Skeeter will not be in it. But, I still think that it would be neat for Skeeter to just be made a real Muppet and start appearing sometime, like on YouTube videos, for example.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Actually, let me rephrase my above statement. Since the movie is already in progress, obviously Skeeter will not be in it. But, I still think that it would be neat for Skeeter to just be made a real Muppet and start appearing sometime, like on YouTube videos, for example.
I agree with PanthraDion. Maybe Skeeter won't be in this movie after all. We'll just have to wait for a while to see if Skeeter will appear in puppet form.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only way I want to see Skeeter in a Muppet project is if it's written by someone who read the comics. I just have no faith that anyone will get the character like Roger and Amy did.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I agree it has to be done very carefully. I would like to see it happen someday like maybe when and if the Muppets get a new TV Show or something.

I think right now though the Muppets are still getting use to having Scooter back as one of there core. He did really well in the first movie and I can't wait to see what he dose in the new one.

Drtooth

Reaction score
As much as I'd love to have Skeeter Retconned in any Muppet project, it's painfully clear that even under Henson, The Muppets and Muppet babies were designed to be 2 different franchise that were never meant to cross into each other. With the exception of the Muppet Babies storybook and cartoon videos and the software hosted by adult Kermit, and that one scene in Muppet Family Christmas (which raises questions). I don't think they ever wanted, or planned on incorporating Skeeter at all. I'm surprised they even address her in fan terms as lost off in some adventure. It would be so easy to address her as a cartoon only character like every single cartoon ever made based on a movie (still ticked they didn't bother putting XR, Booster, and or Mira Nova in the background of Toy Story 3).

It would be great if they got the message, though. But I'm still thinking they want Muppets and Muppet Babies miles apart from each other. That may be a bigger factor for Muppet Babies not being on DVD than copyright reasons.