Pet Peeves

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Seeing familiar people in public. I mean, I don't mind seeing people from my high school along with my friends, but if it's people from say, my childhood or my past, a big no-no for me.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Seeing familiar people in public. I mean, I don't mind seeing people from my high school along with my friends, but if it's people from say, my childhood or my past, a big no-no for me.
OMG! I'm that way too. Whenever I see someone I haven't seen in years I'll get a little embarrassed and nervous.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
OMG! I'm that way too. Whenever I see someone I haven't seen in years I'll get a little embarrassed and nervous.
I saw the father of two of my friends at the supermarket today and immediately, I turned my head to the left and looked away.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I saw the father of two of my friends at the supermarket today and immediately, I turned my head to the left and looked away.
Why hath thou forsaken me?! :stick_out_tongue:

Pet peeves? Hmm, let's see...

People who talk about metal and only discuss Metallica. Open your minds! :stick_out_tongue:

...that's all I have right now, more to come soon perhaps...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Why hath thou forsaken me?! :stick_out_tongue:

Pet peeves? Hmm, let's see...

People who talk about metal and only discuss Metallica. Open your minds! :stick_out_tongue:

...that's all I have right now, more to come soon perhaps...
I have not forsaken you.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
you know , like seeing people from high school, because, i run into the same ones who made fun of me, knocked my books out of my hands, pulled my chair for underneath my seat and threw rubber bands at me, and made fun of the size of my breasts , and the made fun of the size of my lips. they would say filthy things about them, that i can't repeat. and they made fun of body in gym class, i was over weight when i was in high school. well the class tramp started it, she seen me naked in gym class , and told all the guys what i looked liked naked. i was so embarrassed, when i walked down the hall, they looked at me and laughed. one of them said ew , i think I'm going to lose my lunch. when i got home, i cried in my room in private. but that's all in the past now, and i have lost weight, and the class tramp has gained weight , so i feel some what better, but still scared bad enough, that i don't want to see or talk to anyone from high school.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
you know , like seeing people from high school, because, i run into the same ones who made fun of me, knocked my books out of my hands, pulled my chair for underneath my seat and threw rubber bands at me, and made fun of the size of my breasts , and the made fun of the size of my lips. they would say filthy things about them, that i can't repeat. and they made fun of body in gym class, i was over weight when i was in high school. well the class tramp started it, she seen me naked in gym class , and told all the guys what i looked liked naked. i was so embarrassed, when i walked down the hall, they looked at me and laughed. one of them said ew , i think I'm going to lose my lunch. when i got home, i cried in my room in private. but that's all in the past now, and i have lost weight, and the class tramp has gained weight , so i feel some what better, but still scared bad enough, that i don't want to see or talk to anyone from high school.
So you were bullied?