Pet Peeves

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I am extremely sorry for you. Feel really bad about it as well.
well that phase is over in my life, but i never forgot what they did to me, no matter how much they smile in my face, or act like we been best friends for years, i will never let them be apart of my life now, it's to late for them to try to do so.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
well that phase is over in my life, but i never forgot what they did to me, no matter how much they smile in my face, or act like we been best friends for years, i will never let them be apart of my life now, it's to late for them to try to do so.
It's great to hear that it's over though.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember someone mentioned a while back in this thread that a pet peeve of theirs is when people add the word A-word after an adjective in a sentence for effect.

That doesn't bother me so much, but one thing that I do find peculiar is when someone names someone then slips the F-word in like it's their middle name. Don't understand that.

Old Thunder

Reaction score
I remember someone mentioned a while back in this thread that a pet peeve of theirs is when people add the word A-word after an adjective in a sentence for effect.

That doesn't bother me so much, but one thing that I do find peculiar is when someone names someone then slips the F-word in like it's their middle name. Don't understand that.
I guess it all depends. Like Mother****ing Slayer is cool. But you can't beat Slayer so don't try. :stick_out_tongue:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
you know , like seeing people from high school, because, i run into the same ones who made fun of me, knocked my books out of my hands, pulled my chair for underneath my seat and threw rubber bands at me, and made fun of the size of my breasts , and the made fun of the size of my lips. they would say filthy things about them, that i can't repeat. and they made fun of body in gym class, i was over weight when i was in high school. well the class tramp started it, she seen me naked in gym class , and told all the guys what i looked liked naked. i was so embarrassed, when i walked down the hall, they looked at me and laughed. one of them said ew , i think I'm going to lose my lunch. when i got home, i cried in my room in private. but that's all in the past now, and i have lost weight, and the class tramp has gained weight , so i feel some what better, but still scared bad enough, that i don't want to see or talk to anyone from high school.
It's a big world out there, and when you go out in public, you have no way of controlling who you might run into.
To say you don't want to run into anyone from your past, well, the only way to avoid that is stay locked up in your house for the rest of your life.

Try it for a month and see how it works out for you.

There are people that bullied me when I was younger, and there was always a slight chance I might run into them at the mall or somewhere. But that's a chance you have to take. Otherwise what are you going to do? Live in fear that you might bump into someone from your past you didn't like? Or didn't like you?

You can't run away. You can't hide. Unless you want to settle for having fear dictate your life for you.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating. The only way to overcome any fear is to stand up to it. You can't hide from fear because wherever you go, it will be there. But praying for confidence, and then actually GOING OUT will help alleviate any fear or anxiety.

Otherwise, it's going to get boring real fast looking at the same four walls at home.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
It's a big world out there, and when you go out in public, you have no way of controlling who you might run into.
To say you don't want to run into anyone from your past, well, the only way to avoid that is stay locked up in your house for the rest of your life.

Try it for a month and see how it works out for you.

There are people that bullied me when I was younger, and there was always a slight chance I might run into them at the mall or somewhere. But that's a chance you have to take. Otherwise what are you going to do? Live in fear that you might bump into someone from your past you didn't like? Or didn't like you?

You can't run away. You can't hide. Unless you want to settle for having fear dictate your life for you.

I've said it before, but it bears repeating. The only way to overcome any fear is to stand up to it. You can't hide from fear because wherever you go, it will be there. But praying for confidence, and then actually GOING OUT will help alleviate any fear or anxiety.

Otherwise, it's going to get boring real fast looking at the same four walls at home.
well, i do say hi back when they say hi to me, but that's all they will get out of me, I'm not going to get too buddy buddy with them.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
Just saying hi in passing, that's about all you can expect. That's realistic.
There's a handful of kids I've graduated high school with I've known since kindergarten. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll form a lifetime bond with them.

I was focusing more on whoseline's comments about not wanting to see people from her past when she goes out in public. And wondering, how are you going to be able to enforce that?
If you go out anywhere in public- a store, a restaurant, a movie, wherever people tend to congregate, you never know who you might run into. And in the slight possibility you run into someone from school you may or may not like, what's the worst that can happen?

They make eye contact with you?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just saying hi in passing, that's about all you can expect. That's realistic.
There's a handful of kids I've graduated high school with I've known since kindergarten. It doesn't necessarily mean you'll form a lifetime bond with them.

I was focusing more on whoseline's comments about not wanting to see people from her past when she goes out in public. And wondering, how are you going to be able to enforce that?
If you go out anywhere in public- a store, a restaurant, a movie, wherever people tend to congregate, you never know who you might run into. And in the slight possibility you run into someone from school you may or may not like, what's the worst that can happen?

They make eye contact with you?
I'll just simply try and say hi to them, that's all. Either that or wave if I don't feel like talking.