"Pepe" at my work....

Gonzo

Reaction score
Okay, so for the next year or so I'm at a total dead-end job (one of three) that I despise; there are a few benefits (like insurance), but I figure that if it gets me done with school forever, then it'll all be worth it.

Anyway, one of my three dead-end jobs is as a reservation agent for a car rental company, so I'm sitting there forty hours a week saying the same thing over and over again....very brain-deadening.

So I'm sitting there, minding my own beeswax, when I notice this new guy is like "Welllll-come to Nationale, theees eees Ferrrrnando..." and from that point on, I'm noticing that Fernando's inflections are not only EXACTLY LIKE our favorite prawn, but his voice--his tones, the pitch, everything, was exactly like Pepe.

At first it was funny.

Then, six hours later, I realized I couldn't sit by Fernando ever again.

The ONE thing he was missing was a nice "O-KAY?" every once in a while. He needs to work on that.

Quinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

beaker

Reaction score
cool!

I myself have really been getting my Pepe down to a science.
So now I can do an improv conversation with Clifford, Kermit, and Pepe. wheeee. Wow, Muppet impersonations, custom figures, parody posters...I do have too much time on my hands:wink:

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
That's sorta like Sam the Eagle who attends my church back home at my folks' church. I mean, this man is Sam the Eagle...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I wish I could impersonate Muppets well. My Kermit sound's like Frank Welker's Baby Kermit, My Piggy sounds like the Piggy from The Simpsons episode with the Muppets go Midevil, my Fozzie is passable at times, My Cookie Monster is Okay, if you compaire it to David Rudman's Cookie. I can kind of imitate Link Hogthrob, though. Sometimes my Swedish Chef sounds reasonable. I used to be very good at impersonations, Ren and Stimpy especially. My Bullwinkle Moose is okay, though!

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
My sister's boyfriend looks just like the Sam Eagle. It's funny and scary at the same time.

I think in one of the Muppet Magazines they had an article about people who looked like the Muppets and I remember thinking none of them did. Too bad my sister's boyfriend wasn't around at that time. He would've won:big_grin:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I met someone down here that does the same thing! I couldn't put my finger on why he sounded so familiar until he said,"See you tomorrow, okay." I doubled over laughing! Needless to say he probably thinks I'm a freakazoid now.