People who inspire me!

CBPuppets

Reaction score
Through out the years there has been countless people who have real creative talent most of which are really worth remembering! but the only few I can think that really inspireme to pursue my goals are both Jim Henson and Sheena Easton!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
On the puppet front:
Jim Henson
Shari Lewis
Sid & Marty Krofft

As far as cartooning, and drawing art is concerned:
David Feiss
John R. Dilworth
Danny Antonucci
Joe Murray

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
On The Puppet Front:
Jim Henson
Sid & Marty Krofft

Animators That Inspire Me:
Walt Disney
Don Bluth
Art Clokey
Jim Jinkins

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Hector Berlioz, Ambrose Bierce, China Mieville, Brian Williams, Sam Neill. For various reasons. I find anyone who has the strength to keep chasing a dream despite the odds and the general stupidity of the unappreciative masses inspiring, and this would naturally include ALL of the Muppeteers.

-------------

ProboSowa

Reaction score
Aside from Muppeteers, who are a given for anyone on here, the first one to come to my mind is John Muir for being someone that respected and helped preserve the environment for the future to admire.

Vincent L

Reaction score
Jim Henson
Jerry Nelson

Steve Jobs
Richard Feynman
Albert Einstein

Xerus

Reaction score
Jim Henson was my most biggest inspiration. Other people who have inspired me to create my cartoons are....

Richard Mueller who wrote for cartoons like Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Darkstalkers, and The Real Ghostbusters.

Scott Shaw! who did storyboards for Hanna-Barbera cartoons as well as DC comics.

Tom Ruegger who wrote and helped create Tiny Toons, Animaniacs, Pinky and the Brain, and Animalia.

Sid and Marty Krofft for their fantasy filled Saturday morning puppet shows.

Voice actor Rob Paulsen who voiced neat characters like Yakko, Pinky, and many others.

John and Faith Hubley who animated stuff for Sesame Street and the Electric Company like Letterman.

And William Hanna and Joe Barbera who created wonderful characters like Yogi Bear, Huckleberry Hound, Scooby Doo, and The Flintstones.

I wouldnt've created my webcomics without inspiration from all these talented people.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Entertainment:
Jim Henson-singing and dancing and being one of many lovers and dreamers
John Denver-Music and nature
Jerome Robbins-Dance

Animals:
Steve Irwin a.k.a. The Crocodile Hunter
Chris and Martin Kratt from Kratts Creatures and Zaboomafoo (featuring Gord Robertson)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
People who inspired me?

John Denver - his music and nature of his songs
Jim Henson - singing, danicing, and sometimes going through a life you'll never forget
Jerry Nelson - hos songong, his characters always brighten up my day

That's all I can think of.