Penny For Your Thoughts :Rarest Sigma Muppet Piece ?

Reaction score
Hi all.

As a mad Sigma Muppet collector that now has the entire Sigma Muppet Ceramic collection ,I was wondering what your thoughts were on the individual pieces,we all have our favourites ,but in your opinion what is the rarest piece ?.

I Love the Gonzo Mug ,and the Animal Mug but have seen a few of these around so they are not that rare really just favourites ..Oh and the Swedish Chef Salt n Pepper shaker ...but what is the rarest ??

I feel its the Miss Piggy Chip and Dip dish or the Hand Mirror are the rarest pieces ...what are your thoughts please ?.

MuppetGuy75

Reaction score
That's awesome that you have a completed collection of what I have always thought was the best Muppet merchandise that was ever made! I only have 11 pieces (all the mugs besides Animal, Kermit/Fozzie bookends, Ms. Piggy heart dish, Ms. Piggy piggy Bank, Ms Piggy vase, Kermit creamer, and Ms Piggy & Rowlf container). I would think the most rarest of items would be the ones that were actually used and then accidently broken such as Dr. Teeth mug because of his nose or the Swedish Chef cheese dish, or the Statler & Waldorf book ends etc. As time goes by, I think each piece will become more rare except for the Ms. Piggy banks. They are a dime a dozen! :smile: