Penguins or rats?

That Announcer

Reaction score
We've all got a preference. And so I now ask you: which Muppet group do you prefer, penguins or rats?

I've always gone for the rats. They're just hilarious!

BEAR

Reaction score
That Announcer said:
We've all got a preference. And so I now ask you: which Muppet group do you prefer, penguins or rats?

I've always gone for the rats. They're just hilarious!

The penguins always make me laugh just by seeing them. Even if they don't do anything particularly meant to be funny. The rats are cool. I've always loved Rizzo, but the others are just okay. They don't stand out in any way special. I was impressed with the Rat scat sequence in Muppets Take Manhattan though.

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
Ooh... tough call... Um...

...Rats or Penguins... Penguins or Rats... Renguins or Pats... what?...

...Maybe I'll wait for other people to post their opinions... Might help me decide... but somehow, I can see this turning into a huge debate, probably a hot topic, one of those things that never really disappears... unless a thread killer gets ahold of it, but that's different... I wonder which would make me laugh harder: if that prediction turns out to be exactly accurate, or if the exact opposite happens...

...Penguins or Rats... Rats or Penguins... Renguins or Pats... Pats or Renguins... "Renguin" sounds really funny... Rats or Penguins...

That Announcer

Reaction score
TogetherAgain said:
...Maybe I'll wait for other people to post their opinions... Might help me decide... but somehow, I can see this turning into a huge debate, probably a hot topic, one of those things that never really disappears... unless a thread killer gets ahold of it, but that's different... I wonder which would make me laugh harder: if that prediction turns out to be exactly accurate, or if the exact opposite happens...
Hey, I'm in the union, and I started it! :smile:

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Penguins, all the way.

*A penguin with a cue card that says "Yay!" runs in*

Do you see why?

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Hmm... The penguins kind of have one personality for all of them. So I'm gonna have to say, the rats. At least there's a bit of a variation.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Rats!

I prefer the rats.

By the way, there are not very many distinctive penguins with individual names or looks, while most of the rats have different looks and many rats have specific names and personalities.

G-MAN

Reaction score
To choose or not to choose
That is the question
Whether tis nobler to choose the rats
Or to suffer the slings and arrows of flying penguins hitting you in the face...

(ala Andy and Randy Pig) This choice is too hard!!!!!!!!!!