'Parks and Rec' fans

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Let's face it, this is probably the best show ever, well maybe not ever but it's still pretty darn good.

The show ended over a year ago but that doesn't mean we can't still have fun reliving our favorite moments and episodes.
Please discuss the show, your favorite characters and please tell me i'm not the only one who doesn't hate Mark Brendanawicz.

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Let's face it, this is probably the best show ever, well maybe not ever but it's still pretty darn good.

The show ended over a year ago but that doesn't mean we can't still have fun reliving our favorite moments and episodes.
Please discuss the show, your favorite characters and please tell me i'm not the only one who doesn't hate Mark Brendanawicz.

I love Parks!I think it had way more likeable characters then the office ever did, and that's saying a lot cause I love that show to.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I love Parks!I think it had way more likeable characters then the office ever did, and that's saying a lot cause I love that show to.
That's one of the things I love about the show, all of the characters have their odd little quirks, but somehow everyone is so relatable. Somehow they just feel like real people and Pawnee feels like a real place.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Well, I just discovered that the voice actor who plays Gayle (Linda's sister) from 'Bob's Burgers' is the same person who played Tammy II on Parks and Rec.
Welp, i'll never be able to un-hear that. :frown: