Palisades' website

ronskimomo

Reaction score
Is anybody else having trouble getting the Palisades' website to load? They are probably updating. I haven't been able to get it to load for several hours. Maybe there will be a series two special.

radionate

Reaction score
Same Here. I know Ken and company have a lot of trouble with their server from time to time. That's most likely the culprit

scarecroe

Reaction score
Aside from the current problem getting to the site, does anyone else find it unprofessional that they use the URL "palisadestoys.com" in the advertisements and stickers when that url doens't even work? You need the www in there to access the page.

MikeHornPalisad

Reaction score
Yeah. We are having host issues. The current host we use is borderline reliable. Anybody a web expert here who wants to work on our site? Drop us a line!

As for the www, I was not aware of that. I'll blame it on our host as they are responsible for the site being down for extended periods of time, without notice to us.

Believe me, one of the daily thorns in my side is our web host!

Mike H

Luke

Reaction score
Hey Mike,

It shouldn't be a big deal for your web host to make a minor change to your location records to make it work with or without the WWW. Of course - from hearing about your web host i could well be wrong there. LOL ! Maybe you should move hosts or at least threaten to move - that might improve things a little.

scarecroe

Reaction score
Hey Mike,

Yeah normally your domain resolves to 207.87.59.85, but right now it's hung up in nowhereland. To get just plain old PalisadesToys.com to work without the www, just ask your host to set up a new zone file for www.palisadestoys.com to go to the same IP, or they can achieve the same result with shadow DNS.

Hope your hosting worries desolve soon. It's hard to find a good hosting company with all the right features for your needs and a reliable network at the right price these days.