P-Pals Voice Artists

Luke kun

Reaction score
I was looking at Tara Strong's article on Wikipedia and it turns out that she voiced Petunia P-Pal and Peggy P-Pal from the P-Pals of '90s PBS Kids!!! :smile: I also was on Tress MacNeille's article and it turns out she voiced Priscella P-Pal! Yes, Not!Tommy and Twilight Sparkle were P-Pals! :wink:

Now I need to do a PMV spoofing the "Riddle of the Day".

Did anyone else do the voices of the P-Pals? I'm guessing Charlie Adler and Christine Canavaugh.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I was looking at Tara Strong's article on Wikipedia and it turns out that she voiced Petunia P-Pal and Peggy P-Pal from the P-Pals of '90s PBS Kids!!! :smile: I also was on Tress MacNeille's article and it turns out she voiced Priscella P-Pal! Yes, Not!Tommy and Twilight Sparkle were P-Pals! :wink:

Now I need to do a PMV spoofing the "Riddle of the Day".

Did anyone else do the voices of the P-Pals? I'm guessing Charlie Adler and Christine Canavaugh.
That might not be true. Don't believe Wikipedia.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Grey DeLisle may have been a P-Pal, but I'm not sure. Maybe Rob Paulsen was one, because he usually appeared in shows with Tress MacNeille. And of course there's Kath Soucie...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Grey DeLisle may have been a P-Pal, but I'm not sure. Maybe Rob Paulsen was one, because he usually appeared in shows with Tress MacNeille. And of course there's Kath Soucie...
That's probably not true. Anybody can edit Wikipedia without providing a source or proof.