Overall message of FR

P

Princeton

I think that it's living in harmony and helping each other. What do YOU guys think? :smile:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
I think FR's message is simple:accepting one another's difference & diversities,living in harmony & peace,helping each other through good times & bad,being a true friend in every sense of the word,believing in yourself,loving yourself,knowing there is more to life than what you can imagine there is,there are worlds out there that do need exploring,knowing change can be for the better or worse;but overall for the better,fun is great,silliness is not wrong,problems can be fixed(even though it might take a lot of work to do it).:smirk: :excited:

janicegroupie

Reaction score
"Lets make a show that brings peace to the world." -Jim Henson dreaming up Fraggle Rock

Xerus

Reaction score
I totally agree. :smile: I remember when Fraggle Rock first started, the Fraggles and Doozers didn't pay any attention to each other and Junior Gorg always wanted to thump the Fraggles and Doc didn't believe the Fraggles existed.

But as the series went on, some of the Fraggles and Doozers started having relationships and Junior suddenly became friends with the Fraggles and Doc and Gobo finally met face to face and became friends. It's like how the world can become good and peaceful if we all work on it together. :smile:

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
Wasn't it the last episode that Doc and finally met?
Yes, it was the last episode Doc was moving to Airzona

I remember when Fraggle Rock first started, the Fraggles and Doozers didn't pay any attention to each other and Junior Gorg always wanted to thump the Fraggles and Doc didn't believe the Fraggles existed.
From The begining the Fraggles would eat the Doozers Buildings and Gorg hatted the fraggles till he was helped by them nearing the end he would try to save themm when his mother and father hated them

Don_Music_2004

Reaction score
His Best friend and Next door neighbor Need Shimmelfinney had some sort of health problem and needed to be in a warm climate. Doc decided to go to the desert with Ned so he could still be next door to Ned.

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
I don't Recall that but if you say so.....
Episode 95: The Gobo Who Would Be King
According to Gorgic tradition, when the last leaf falls off the nirvanatree the old king must step down and let a new king take over. Junior doesn't want to be king, so when the nirvanatree is down to one leaf- he eats it. This results in his shrinking down to Fraggle-size, and to his learning about the universe he is supposed to rule.
Songs: "How Wide, How Far, How Long", "Boss of Yourself"
Doc & Sprocket: Doc and Sprocket go camping and see a meteor fall from the sky. The meteor is Junior Gorg's crown.
Travelling Matt: None
Writer: Laura Phillips
Director: Terry Maskell
VTR Date: May 21, 1986
Air Sequence #TBA

Episode 96: Change of Address
Having finally met, Gobo and Doc want to get to know each other. But this proves difficult, because Doc and Sprocket are moving away.
Songs: "Petals of a Rose", "Magic Be With You"
Doc & Sprocket: Doc wants to meet Gobo Fraggle again before he and Sprocket move away though a hole in his new home.
Travelling Matt: None
Writer: Jerry Juhl
Director: Eric Till
VTR Date: May 28, 1986
Air Sequence #TBA

The Last TWO (2) Episodes