Out of print DVDs?

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
I'm new to this site, so maybe this has been discussed before. But are some of the older shows like the muppet movie and muppet caper out of print on DVD? If so does anyone know why and if they will be rereleased. What other ones have been discontinued? I'm currently working on completing my collection.

muppet_dk

Reaction score
muppetsforlife said:
I'm new to this site, so maybe this has been discussed before. But are some of the older shows like the muppet movie and muppet caper out of print on DVD? If so does anyone know why and if they will be rereleased. What other ones have been discontinued? I'm currently working on completing my collection.
All the muppet releases from Columbia/Tristar has gone out of production. They will proberly get released again when Disney decides to do that.

GelflingWaldo

Reaction score
The TimeLife best of the Muppet Shows are out of print. The first 3 Muppet movies from Columbia/Tristar are out of print. I recomend if you want these get them before they all seel out and are gone for a while until Disney gets there act together.

I also think Emmet Otter on DVD is also out of print, I wanted to get it for a friend this holiday season, but it is nowhere to be found, and when you do find it in a few online spots it's around $30 now (a lot more then I payed for it when it first came out).

muppetsforlife

Reaction score
Yeah I noticed that too about emmet otter. It is getting more expensive and harder to find. Suncoast here in town used to sell tons of muppet DVDs and now the only ones that are left are the disney ones. They also had a lot of muppet action figures and stuffed animals that are on clearance. Are they phasing stuff out before Disney really relaunches them? :concern: