Our very own Cantus Rock

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
I have a BIG reason for making up a thread all about Matt!!!!!!

He is so nice because he made me a great aviator - which must have taken ages - and I can't even get it onto the Muppet Forum. But it is all over my computer (Just not on the Forum) so I am one very happy Kiwi Girl!!!

Anyway he wanted a mention about the aviator (which i can't use) so I hope this is a big enough mention Matt!!!!:smile:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
LoL, I was thinking just a passing mention, but this'll do also. :smile: I really don't know why you can't use it, I explained the way to do it in the email I sent you. Talk to one of the Moderators, I'm sure Phil or Jamie would be more than happy to help you. Or if you'd like, I can go onto your account and do it myself. Thanks for the nice mention. :smile:

-Matt

Crazy Harry

Reaction score
(Brad Garrett impression) Eeeeeeverybody loves Cantus.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Amy,

Send me an e-mail and I'll help you out with your avater. We'll get it working.

beaker

Reaction score
>>>I have a BIG reason for making up a thread all about Matt!!!!!!

He is so nice because he made me a great aviator - which must have taken ages - and I can't even get it onto the Muppet Forum. But it is all over my computer (Just not on the Forum) so I am one very happy Kiwi Girl!!! <<<

Yeah, our own Matt AKA Cantus Rock is one cool guy!

So...'kiwi girl' eh? That so happens to be the name('Kiwi') of my great pet and friend!
http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/xlogik90...lst?&.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&.src=ph&.view=t

Shes a huge fan of the Muppets for several years...hmmm, now I should start a thread about our pets and if theyre muppet fans!

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
Cool photo of your bird - why did you call it Kiwi? Outside of NZ it isn't a name you come across very often!!

beaker

Reaction score
>>>Cool photo of your bird - why did you call it Kiwi? Outside of NZ it isn't a name you come across very often!!<<<

Hey, thanx Amy! Heh, well while she doesnt look at all like a Kiwi bird...when we got her more than 5 years ago as a baby she just looked like a 'kiwi' namewise. It stuck well, and now whenever I take her to the park or pet store people just seem to love her. I think she should have her own website or something. Btw, is the kiwi a regularly spotted bird in NZ? Ive mostly just seen em in Looney Toons cartoons.

Billy's Girl

Reaction score
The Kiwi is an endangered bird which is nocturnal. There were several species but only 3 remain. Most Nz's only see them in our zoos. But they are so cool!!!

And that's your school lesson for today :wink:

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Originally posted by beaker
Yeah, our own Matt AKA Cantus Rock is one cool guy!
Aww :embarrassed: . MC is just so flowing with love. :smile:

-Matt