Our theater is taking the plunge into latex puppets!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Well ...after around 15 months of plotting and planning to create our EXOTIC BIRD SHOW program at the theater... we are finally moving forward and i just put in a GIGANTIC order over at Axtell!!

No other company could compare to the wide array of bird types and interesting characters available!

I ordered the following:

1 OSTRICH
1 TOUCAN
2 WHITE CHICKENS (For some fun preshow skits)
1 VERNA (female dodo bird)
1 BUZZARD
1 PELICAN
1 VULTURE
1 McCAW
1 COCKATOO
1 FLAMINGO
1 PROF HOOT OWL (WHITE)

http://www.axtell.com/birds.html

soooooo excited to get this show going!!

cc

crazy chris

Reaction score
HAHAHAHA I know right?!?

my wallet is in physical pain!!

cc

charlie bird

Reaction score
I'm jelous of the audience... and you
Ps: Axtell has a new thingamajig for people who own 10 or more of thier puppets.Check it out below.

Axtell:If you are a performer who USES 10 or more Axtell products in your shows (Puppets, Magic, Props). If by that definition you consider yourself an Axtell Power User, send a photo to me with your collection. The photo doesn't have to have all your Axtell items in it, but it needs to be a big group of 5 or more at least! (Only Axtell creations in these photos please.) If you can't get a "group photo" you can composite several of you with the products together.

Email your photo to me at steve@axtell.com

To get the secret benefits, discounts and special offers, you must send me a photo and be included in this photo gallery to qualify. Our customer service department will check this gallery to qualify you.

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
Sounds like you really know how to pick up chicks...
Wocka Wocka :embarrassed:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
WOOOAAAAHHH!!! You must own a lot of money. Lucky you!
The Axtell puppets I have is Pedro Parrot, Ding Dong Dodo, and Vinyl Vern the Bird.

crazy chris

Reaction score
hahahaha nah...we certainly dont have alot of money...but we see it as an investment for a show or shows that we can perform for years to come!! So in the long run it pays for itself!! Weve been running the show since april and its a huge hit!!

cc

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
hahahaha nah...we certainly dont have alot of money...but we see it as an investment for a show or shows that we can perform for years to come!! So in the long run it pays for itself!! Weve been running the show since april and its a huge hit!!

cc
I'm glad to hear that! Congratulations!
Keep it going so you let the audience be proud of you! :zany::cluck: