Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
hes a famous character actor named Pat Buttram... as a bit of trivia... he also voiced one of the cartoon bullets in Who Framed Roger Rabbit

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Speaking of characters, are you planning on making any new ones, or just the ones from your puppet theater that you used to do?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Speaking of characters, are you planning on making any new ones, or just the ones from your puppet theater that you used to do?
Just to clarify... the only characters on the web show that actually existed at our puppet theater are Dr. T. and Gabby... the rest are all brand new... and yes ABSOLUTELY we have more characters in the planning... infact i was talking with one of our puppet builders this morning ...designing a character for the future...

Our theater was constantly reinventing itself with new sets and new character.... but Gabby and T have always been the central part of it all...so it seemed fitting to involve them in the show

cc

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Just to clarify... the only characters on the web show that actually existed at our puppet theater are Dr. T. and Gabby... the rest are all brand new... and yes ABSOLUTELY we have more characters in the planning... infact i was talking with one of our puppet builders this morning ...designing a character for the future...

Our theater was constantly reinventing itself with new sets and new character.... but Gabby and T have always been the central part of it all...so it seemed fitting to involve them in the show

cc
Do you have any Sassafrass Junction videos?

crazy chris

Reaction score
Did you replace it with different music?
Actually i think they are still playing the original... they said i infringed on copyright and gave me the choice to remove it... which i chose... now its processing... i dont know... so confusing...lol

cc

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Actually i think they are still playing the original... they said i infringed on copyright and gave me the choice to remove it... which i chose... now its processing... i dont know... so confusing...lol

cc
Just saw a Gabby sign saying See Ya Later next to the Exit sign.