Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
So, crazy chris, do you think that the first episode of Starship Sassafrass will be released by the end of July?

crazy chris

Reaction score
So, crazy chris, do you think that the first episode of Starship Sassafrass will be released by the end of July?
Ben is coming in for 4 or 5 days during the first week of August and we are going to work day and night on the effects shots (so much work) Then if...i say IF we can get everything done by then we will be sending it off to our composer Nick to be scored... so probably at the earliest end of August... So sorry for any delay... just bare in mind we are not a professional production company. We are volunteers who do this for fun.

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
Ben is coming in for 4 or 5 days during the first week of August and we are going to work day and night on the effects shots (so much work) Then if...i say IF we can get everything done by then we will be sending it off to our composer Nick to be scored... so probably at the earliest end of August... So sorry for any delay... just bare in mind we are not a professional production company. We are volunteers who do this for fun.

cc
Oh, it's not a delay for me!! Just glad this is getting made!! Hope you get a lot of views, and nice comments. It sounds awesome!!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Yep, no problem!! Do you write your episodes, because I will totally be a writer, but I can only do it on MC, since I can't travel to West Virginia...
I co-write with the co-creator Ben... Thanks for the offer... It's sort of our baby though... ya know? We have a hard enough time agreeing on stuff between ourselves... so any other input would be chaos...lol

And for the record ...i do not believe for a minute that our writing is anything special... lol... it's NOT...lol......but its just hard to write by comittee.

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
I co-write with the co-creator Ben... Thanks for the offer... It's sort of our baby though... ya know? We have a hard enough time agreeing on stuff between ourselves... so any other input would be chaos...lol

And for the record ...i do not believe for a minute that our writing is anything special... lol... it's NOT...lol......but its just hard to write by comittee.

cc
Yeah, I hear what you're saying. One time, I had about 10 collaboration fan fics going on at the same time with 5 people writing at the same time!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Yeah, I hear what you're saying. One time, I had about 10 collaboration fan fics going on at the same time with 5 people writing at the same time!
That's insane... i prefer writing alone... i wrote all the scripts for the puppet theater alone but decided to bring ben in for the web series... i do not work well with others... lolol...

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
That's insane... i prefer writing alone... i wrote all the scripts for the puppet theater alone but decided to bring ben in for the web series... i do not work well with others... lolol...

cc
Oh, well, sometimes, I do! Sometimes, when I'm trying to write with my friends, we get into little fights about what should come next, but, on MC, it's all good. Well... maybe, I could send you a plot for the next episode, then, you and Ben could toss around ideas to add to the plot.

crazy chris

Reaction score
Oh, well, sometimes, I do! Sometimes, when I'm trying to write with my friends, we get into little fights about what should come next, but, on MC, it's all good. Well... maybe, I could send you a plot for the next episode, then, you and Ben could toss around ideas to add to the plot.
First let me say , i mean absolutely no offense whatsoever... i would just rather not open up that can of worms... I simply do not want to create any resentment from anyone who feels like they contributed and didnt get the credit they deserve... or the feeling like we did you wrong in some way...

The honest truth is.....We have the next 10 episodes plotted out ... the writing isn't our obstacle at this point... lol

cc