Our New Puppet Web Series! Starship Sassafrass!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Hey!! I just realized ( when I took a look through this conversation) that you voice all three of them!! You rock, crazy chris!
hahahahaha thanks friend!!! i am just super stoked that you all seem to enjoy it!! It's so sad when you sink all this time effort and money into something you hope people will enjoy and it doesnt find an audience... but we have been really fortunate so far to have fine folks like yourself take the time to check it out!

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
hahahahaha thanks friend!!! i am just super stoked that you all seem to enjoy it!! It's so sad when you sink all this time effort and money into something you hope people will enjoy and it doesnt find an audience... but we have been really fortunate so far to have fine folks like yourself take the time to check it out!

cc
Any new videos?? I can't miss one! You should make a sort of Muppet Central club called The Starship Sassafrass Club!

crazy chris

Reaction score
Any new videos?? I can't miss one! You should make a sort of Muppet Central club called The Starship Sassafrass Club!
hee hee... nothing yet... might be a bit... waiting on the visual effects to be done so we can edit up episode 1... so time consuming!!

cc

fozzieisfunny

Reaction score
hee hee... nothing yet... might be a bit... waiting on the visual effects to be done so we can edit up episode 1... so time consuming!!

cc
Well, that's good you might be. So... The Starship Sassafrass Club on MC?????

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Just watched a few of your videos, Great looking series, so far my favourite character is probably Mr Pickles