Oscar winning additions to the Bewitched movie cast

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
This past week Shirley Maclaine signed on to play Endora in the Bewitched movie. Michael Caine will play Maurice, Samantha's father.

This means that three out of the four actors all ready signed are Oscar winners.

Now, Bewitched is my favorite TV show of all time so I'm quite particular about who I want in this movie.

I've always wanted Nicole as she resembles Elizabeth Montgomery so much. I'm not too keen on Will Ferrell as Darrin. I always wanted Jim Carrey but he's too busy to do the movie which starts filming in a couple months. And Shirley Maclaine is very much like Agnes Moorehead. And the more I think of Michael Caine playing Maurice the more I like it.

The release date is July 8, 2005........I can't wait!! :smile: :excited: :zany:

The Narrator

Reaction score
I'm waiting on an announcement regarding Uncle Arthur--will they try to fill those shoes and can anyone really take Paul Lynde's place?

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
The Narrator said:
I'm waiting on an announcement regarding Uncle Arthur--will they try to fill those shoes and can anyone really take Paul Lynde's place?
:concern: I know I typed a big long answer to this post...I must've used the invisible font color cause I don't see it anymore....weird :eek:

For Uncle Arthur I always wanted John Ritter but sadly that can't happen anymore. So I will settle for Nathan Lane or even Jim J Bullock.

I hope they have Betty White play Aunt Clara.

For Mrs. Kravitz I hope they get Beverly Archer aka Iola from "Mama's Family". She looks just like the first Mrs. Kravitz played by Alice Pearce. For her husband I hope they use Sam Waterston from "Law & Order".

Larry Tate should be either Jeffrey Jones or Dabney Coleman and Louise Tate should be Anne Archer.

All though I highly doubt the character of Dr. Bombay will be in the movie my choice would be Jim Broadbent who played Harold Zidler in "Moulin Rouge".

I'm so excited for this movie to come out! :smile: There are so many "Bewitched" related items that will be tied to it such as four different books, some new toys and most importantly, the TV series on DVD!!! Woo-hoo!!

But really I'm glad that the producers of this movie realize what a class act the show was and therefore are hiring class act people...we'll forgive them for Will Ferrell even though I do enjoy him it really should've been Jim Carrey.

Dr. Bombay

Reaction score
So I found who could play Serena in the off chance Nicole doesn't want to.......it's someone quite familiar to everyone.

This is one of my favorite pictures of her by the way:

An option for the role of Serena :smile: :flirt: