Oscar parody shirt on Threadless

Sweetums74

Reaction score
Threadless is now selling a shirt featuring Oscar warding off a hobo from rummaging through his can. Although I think this is completely unintentional, the hobo looks a lot like Carroll Spinney. For that reason, I totally geeked out on this, which is something I don't do very often.

For those who tend to yell about copyright- Oscar is only inferred. It isn't a direct representation. Threadless is really breaking ground on their business and they aren't about to risk printing anything that is a direct copyright infringement. In fact, they won't accept these submissions and the community reports any that may slip through quite quickly.

I have a few different shirts from Threadless and all of them are nice and thick shirts. The printing is done well and holds up over time. Quality product.

The shirt's name is Scram! and is featured in the top left corner of the main page (green shirt).

They only do a limited run of shirts, so if you are interested, don't hesitate on buying. They may not have your size if you wait.

Now go see the shirt!

Chris