1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Sesame Street Season 45
    Sesame Street's 45th season officially begins Monday September 15. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

3. "Muppets Most Wanted" Fan Reactions
    After you see "Muppets Most Wanted", read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the Muppets eighth theatrical film.

Original Muppet Movie Car needs repair

Discussion in 'Muppet Headlines' started by mbmfrog, Dec 13, 2011.

1. Puckrox

Puckrox Well-Known Member

So, I guess the major question is this:

If I were to start something, would people actually send money to me that I would, in the end, send to the museum to get the car fixed?

If the answer is yes, I figure I can probably contact the museum to let them know this is happening. Maybe make a video on youtube to support it? Reach out to my followers on my Muppet blog? Get the word out on MC Forums and Tough Pigs? I dunno, it sounds plausible... I just need to know if you all would be in on it.
  2. DannyRWW

DannyRWW Well-Known Member

I'm just surprised that there is a studebaker museum
  3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Okay, I have donated my $10; it's your turn. YOUR TURN!! (Ha ha, this means YOU, whoever is reading this).

Got this from the museum on Facebook:

panmanthe2nd, mbmfrog and Cindy like this.
  4. panmanthe2nd

panmanthe2nd Active Member

Come on everyone! We can do this! If we all donate just a little bit, we'll be there in no time at all. We only have to donate less than the cost of a Muppet DVD or a ticket to see The Muppets.