Opinion: Should a Floyd Bust be right or left handed?

MWoO

Reaction score
The debate over a left or right handed Muppets started way back during series 2 of the Muppet action figure line from Palisades. All the poser pictures show Floyd as right handed as does the action figure and the canceled mini figure. The puppet, however, is left handed. So, which is correct?

I ask this because I would like to make a bust of Floyd in the style of the Muppet mini busts, but I don;t know which way to go. The right handed Floyd would make a cool guitar crossing pose with Janice, but the left handed Floyd is technically puppet accurate. Which would you guys prefer?

rowlfy662

Reaction score
I do feel the right handed looks a little better and I think it probably would of been how Sideshow would of done it if they released a Floyd bust.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I would just like to point out that on Floyd's posers where he is depicted as right handed, his bass is upside down. The tuning knobs should be on the top, not bottom. So his bass was designed as a left handed bass. He's left handed, and if you want to make an accurate representation, he should be left handed (with the bass, if you plan on building the bass, going the correct way XD)