Ooops

dcfboss

Reaction score
I couldn't help but notice recently on a repeat of the "Mail It Shop" epsiode where Maria and Luiz open the Mail It Shop for the first time that during the first song you can see Elmo's puppeteer's (SP) black arm when he dances....I thought that was kind of cool, lol.

Also this morning during a Cookie Monster skit where the letter of the day was "N", his mind got the better of him and he was saying "No eat letter N cookie". This was the darker Cookie Monster with the messed up mouth....then they cut to a mailbox that went "You got a letter....the letter N" Then they cut back to Cookie Monster, and he somehow changed into the lighter colored one with the not so deep voice and Super Grover came flying down. There was a CM skit with N that had him calling for a Superhero and SG came flying down then....I guess it's just bad editing, lol.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Well, I don't know about the puppet of Cookie, but there definately was something up.. you see, Frank Oz played cookie on the opening of that skit, while during the break, (in which the kids have time to forget) they decided that on the second part, David Rudman could play Cookie while Grover could be performed by Frank.

There was one (O I think) on which Frank does both voices, but differnet puppeteers play the characters. Hope this helps